Two weeks before I flew, a… unique individual gave me two valuable insights. One was that I would meet the love of my life in America (I either didn’t, or don’t know it yet). The other was to buy two things which are not obtainable over here. I will not tell you what they were because then Errantry would turn up on completely different google searches to the current standards of “mr squiggle knit” and “teapot microwave Sydney proof”. I did not buy those two things.
Here are five other things I did not buy, but should have:
- Autumn merchandise: Fabric and paper autumn leaves, oak leaf cookie cutters and a particularly hideous purple-and-orange owl-patterned bandanna.
- More cheap Moleskines (I did buy two).
- I heart NY t-shirts, ironic alteration, for the purposes of.
- Novels. $8 new! Why, why, why did I not buy more books?
- Cinnamon rolls. With cream cheese icing/sauce. More than two of.