- Tickets to Vanuatu for three weeks. No guarantee will hit what aim for with hammer.
- Sepia sky.
- A moralistic and mouldering old book with beautiful cover.
- An unkept bathroom.
- Thespian judiciary.
- Sick headache probably my own fault.
- Back to blogs for pleasure not duty.
- Coconut rice.
- Cheap offcut of scraperboard.
- Tea universal panacea. Am aware of tautology but sounds better that way.
- Rain in the kitchen.
- Realised I have April reviews to do.
- Debate on correct disposition of commas.
- Early night.
May 17, 2008
Short UpdatePosted by tanaudel under life, list | Tags: grammar, housekeeping, life, list, tea, vanuatu, weather |