I’ve been at Conflux 5 all weekend, so this week’s illustrations are sketches during panels. I was sitting next to a friend crocheting a sock puppet, so the picture above seemed obvious. The illustrations below come from my annoyance with some conflations of morality with food, and also from recently buying the soundtrack to Wicked.
More on the convention and cool things that happened there when I get back from the coast. Also, costume photos. And sketchbooks. And exchanges. And books.
Here are the answers to last week’s Literary Luggage:
- Honey: The owl and the pussycat – The Owl and the Pussycat
- Hatstand: Mary Poppins – Mary Poppins
- Caterpillars: Gerald Durrell – My Family and Other Animals
- Feet: Twoflower/Rincewind – assorted Discworld
- Rocks: Howard Bannister (as in, sliding down the…) – What’s Up Doc
- Vase: Cousin Helen – What Katy Did