Here is quick master list of the October blog posts (not including Patreon posts).
- September 2021 — round up of posts
- *Observation Journal — Getting meta with story shapes (turning narrative theories into plots, and inventing new philosophies)
- This Saturday! Festival of Cancelled Events at Avid Reader (done now, went wonderfully)
- Mystery 101 sketches
- *Observation Journal: In-world surface patterns (swapping the decorations of fairy tales, written and drawn)
- Cat sketches
- Sneak peek: Mirrors and clocked stockings
- Mother Thorn: The Special Edition (very beautiful, and available to be bought)
- Observation Journal: Industrial Fabulism (describing a style/mode of approaching machinery in writing/art)
- Books read, things seen — August 2021
- All the Murmuring Bones — limited edition (book cover reveal)
- Mother Thorn Process Post (lots of pictures)
- Map process: Amira and Hamza (even more pictures)
- Amira & Hamza — An interview with Samira Ahmed!
- On getting maps into books: An interview with Karina Granda (in which we interview each other)
- TV sketching: Shakespeare & Hathaway
- November 2021 Calendar — Chickens
Posts over on Patreon, at various tiers, included: updates on the next book-in-progress, a gaudy Dalek, early glimpses of stationery, more Observation Journal pages, advance looks at interviews, and early access to the calendar.
Note: If you’d like to support art and writing and posts like these about it, patrons at (patreon.com/tanaudel) get behind-the-scenes process and sneak-peeks, starting from US$1, or you could buy me a (virtual) coffee or two at ko-fi.com/tanaudel (and I get through quite a bit of coffee).