Happy new year!
Here is quick master list of the December 2021 blog posts (not including Patreon posts).
- November 2021 — round up of posts
- All the 2021 calendar pages
- *Observation Journal — ways of walking (movement, character)
- *Story shapes — three-mood stories (in which I’m working my way towards a master post about this)
- TV Sketching — Murder, She Wrote
- Observation Journal — Why has she not done the thing?
- “The Wonderful Stag” in Tor.com’s Some of the Best
- Concordia Lutheran College residency (so many workshops)
- *Observation journal — getting meta with story structures #2
- 2021 summaries — workshops, lectures, panels
- 2021 writing update
- All the Murmuring Bones — arrived!
- Observation Journal — 5 things from WorldCon 2020 (mostly)
- More TV sketching: Murder, She Wrote
- Observation Journal: Questions for project reviews
- Podcast episode: conversation with Amanda Niehaus
- January 2022 Calendar — tiny forests
Posts over on Patreon, at various tiers, included: a printable booklet of colouring pages from the calendars, some Daleks engaging in public transportation, writing updates, tv sketching, glimpses of personal projects (including the first notice of the Twitter bot I’ve been tinkering with, @girlfleeshouse), a rather large digital booklet of 2021’s TV sketches, and (for those who receive stories) a PDF zine of advice for girls fleeing houses.
Note: If you’d like to support art and writing and posts like these about it, patrons at (patreon.com/tanaudel) get behind-the-scenes process and sneak-peeks, starting from US$1, or you could buy me a (virtual) coffee or two at ko-fi.com/tanaudel (and I get through quite a bit of coffee).
Pingback: 2021 writing update | Kathleen Jennings
Pingback: January 2022 — round-up of posts | Kathleen Jennings