Here is quick master list of the March 2022 blog posts (not including Patreon posts). Fewer posts this month, because I took a break during the floods.
- February 2022 — round-up of posts
- Brief interruption — floods
- Flood update
- *The usefulness of template stories — on myth-weighted stories as tools and testing grounds
- Observation Journal: Favourite tropes about families
- New Story out now: On the Origins of the Population of Wakeford — hauntings!
- Album art — Foulweather Bluff: Love Songs for Jilted Mermaids
- Up late sketching Boy&Girl
- Sketchbook: Boy&Girl — Brisbane Powerhouse — lots of pictures
- At Oz Comic-Con this weekend!
- *Observation Journal: A suite of ideas — a way to come up with and spin out ideas
- Wordplay Annual Qld Schools Microfiction Writing Competition — and art
- New story: “Merry in Time” — forests and the stories found there
- March short story reading post — many notes on short stories
- Oz Comic-Con sketches — cosplay sketches
- April 2022 Calendar — birds and flowers
Also, I have a mailing list now (not a newsletter; it’s for major news and things people might have missed). You can sign up here: Mailing List Sign-Up
Posts over on Patreon, at various tiers, included: sneak peeks of illustration projects, tiny details of yet-to-be-published maps, an untamed Dalek, glimpses of test prints for some evolving projects, process posts, printable bookmarks and borders, and a several weeks of observation journal pages (with PDFs).