Here is quick master list of the April 2022 blog posts (not including Patreon posts). It’s a rather short list, because I got taken out by Covid for a couple weeks. But there’s a fair bit of art.
- March 2022 — round-up of posts
- *Observation Journal: Mapping movements in stories (taking apart fairy tales, pulling together works-in-progress)
- *coughs* (in which I caught Covid)
- An interview about Flight (with Angela Slatter)
- *Observation Journal — rearranging scenes (reorganising Cinderella to see how the scenes change)
- Brisbane Writers Festival — Workshops and panels! (still a few days to plan to come)
- *Observation Journal: Fitting pictures into shapes (triangular ibises and other illustration & design exercises)
- Map: Western Massachusetts Bookstores (it’s out in the world!)
- TV Sketching: Agatha Christie’s Criminal Games
- April short story reading post (lots of thoughts on what various short stories are doing — also, I think I’ve worked out how to make links within a post, so you should be able to use the list of stories at the end of the post to jump to where they are first mentioned)
- May 2022 Calendar — small treasures
Also, I have a mailing list now (not a newsletter; it’s for major news and things people might have missed). You can sign up here: Mailing List Sign-Up
Posts over on Patreon, at various tiers, were also abbreviated this month, but included: advance previews of some of these posts, a couple weeks of observation journal pages (with PDFs), some life and PhD updates, printable bookmarks and borders, and (for some) a tigerish sort of short story.