- Portfolio: kathleenjennings.com
- Prints and products: tanaudel.wordpress.com/shop/
Kathleen Jennings has illustrated for clients such as Tor.com, Little,Brown, Simon & Schuster, Small Beer Press, Subterranean Press, Tartarus Press, Ticonderoga Publications, FableCroft Press as well as private commissions. Her portfolio is at: kathleenjennings.com
As an artist, she has won one World Fantasy Award (and been a finalist three other times), and been shortlisted once for the Hugos, and once for the Locus Awards, as well as winning a number of Ditmars.
She works primarily in pen-and-ink, silhouette, and scratchboard, with digital colour (and some watercolour).
Her projects include
- book illustration (book covers, internal illustrations, maps, end-papers)
- live documentary illustration (e.g. on residencies, as a festival artist-at-large)
- promotional illustrations (e.g. for postcards, bookplates, enamel pins)
- promotional products and merchandise (e.g. fabric, scarves)
- fabric design (personal projects, Spoonflower fabrics and assorted Redbubble projects)
- a regular monthly calendar, broadly fairy-tale themed
- other personal projects (e.g. the Dalek Game)